In an ever increasingly global economy, the ability to manage a diverse workforce is a key competitive advantage. However, today’s HR teams are challenged when it comes to figuring out compensation strategies for a diverse workforce.
Join Crystal Spraggins, SPHR and Mykkah Herner, MA, CCP as they talk about the intersections between diversity and compensation:
- Alternative ways of looking at diversity
- Identifying pay inequities
- Training managers well beyond compliance
- Diversity and the salary negotiation process
- Diversity beyond compensation such as practicing inclusion in hiring, training and development