Create a comp plan that sets your organization up for long-term success
A comprehensive compensation plan can guide your organization in its talent strategies, both for retaining and hiring the best talent. Whether you’re creating a modern compensation plan for the first time or updating an existing one, this 7-day eCourse will help you create a plan that sets your organization up for long-term success.
What's in the course?
- Day 1: Lay the Groundwork for Comp Success
- Some prep work is necessary for something this important
- Day 2: Define Your Compensation Strategy
- Explore the top questions to get you started and to align your comp to your organization’s needs.
- Day 3: Select Market Data Sources
- There are three popular data sources. Learn the pro’s and con’s of each of them.
- Day 4: Set Pay Guidelines or Ranges
- Understand pay ranges and how to apply market data points to pay your employees.
- Day 5: Create Policies and Processes
- Create the policies and processes to carry your plan forward.
- Day 6: Implement Your Plan
- Time to put your plan into practice. We’ll show you where to start.
- Day 7: Keep Your Plan Updated
- Learn how to keep it your plan current year-over-year and between cycles.
Mykkah Hemer, MA, CCP is a Compensation and Human Resources Professional with ten+ years of HR experience. He has designed compensation strategies for over 400 organizations, poising compensation to drive business results. Mykkah specializes in linking performance with compensation, enabling effective conversations about compensation, and creating organizational change. He is passionate about driving the evolution of companies through bringing compensation into the modern age.