This year’s Compensation Best Practices Report reveals that talent management is becoming strategically important for businesses trying to realize growth in today’s more competitive economy.
Watch this recorded webcast and discover the latest findings from the 2014 Compensation Best Practice Report. Key findings include.
- Companies are cautiously optimistic about 2014, with 72 % expecting their financial situation to improve in 2014
- Hiring will increase over recent years with 54% of companies reporting plans to continue expanding in 2014
- Salaries will go up with 88% planning to give raises in 2014
- Retention was listed as a top business concern by 60% of companies surveyed (more than double the response rate of the previous year)
- There’s a huge need for better talent management insights, as a whopping 75% of respondents reported some degree of dissatisfaction with the compensation data available
VIEW THE WEBINAR!
Webinar: 2014 Compensation Best Practices